St. Geneve Heirloom down pillows are filled with Canadian processed white goose down certified under the Zurguard system so that the down is ultra clean and will stay soft and supportive for years. This down is a splendid quality that lofts at 600 cubic inches per ounce. It has been designed to be a wonderfully comfortable pillow, with all the same fine finishing details of all St. Geneve pillows. All items made to order in Canada, usually ships in 4-6 weeks. As these items are made specifically for your order they are not eligible for return, exchange or cancellation.
Read How to Choose a St. Geneve Down Pillow
These pillows are all machine washable. Covered in a special 100% cotton with no chemical finishes; just pure natural cotton that is specially woven to make it permanently down proof even after repeated washings. We recommend washing these pillows individually, and only when soiled. We strongly recommend always using a good quality washable pillow protector (Not included).Specifications:
- Made to order in Canada, usually ships in 4-6 weeks. As these items are made for your order they are not eligible for return, exchange or cancellation once the order is placed with the manufacturer.
- 300 Thread Count Cotton. SoLoft cotton imported from Germany
- Made in Canada
- 600 Loft White Goose Down
- Downmark® Certified Product
- Zurguard® Hypoallergenic
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- German Downproof Ticking
- Certified Superwash™ for machine washing