of what is considered to be the finest goose down available, the St
Geneve Embassy down pillows ares filled with down collected from mature
geese in Poland, then hand sorted for the best and largest down
clusters. Usually this rare down is reserved for extreme mountain
climbing equipment for people who want the best.The
down used in these comforters has been tested out at 1000 loft,
verified by the International Down & Feather Laboratory in Salt Lake
City, Utah. This lab is recognized as the best in the world and is
used by both the Canadian and U.S. governments.
carries the Zurguard® certification to be Hypoallergenic.
Read How to Choose a St. Geneve Down Pillow
- Made to order, usually ships in 4-6 weeks
- 350 Thread Count, 52% Tencel, 48% Cotton fabric Made in Germany
- Fabric is down proof and dust mite proof
- Internally Stitched Seams
- 1000 Loft White Goose Down
- Guaranteed Hypoallergenic
- Pillow protector is not included.
- Made in Canada