Schlossberg Paisley Blanc
Schlossberg's Paisley Blanc. The decorative, detailed paisley pattern is a timeless classic. The name is derived from the Scottish textile paisley. A Jacquard weave, the design feels especially elegant and luxurious.
For coordinating solid shams, sheets and pillowcases please see Schlossberg Solid Sateen.
Fabric cuttings available, order below.
- Made to order, usually ships in 6-8 weeks. These items are not eligible for return, exchange or cancellation.
- Shams are available with a knife edge with zipper closure or a flanged edge with envelope back.
- Duvet covers have a zipper closure as Schlossberg believes they look better that way, however button closures are available at additional cost
- See Schlossbergs Solid Sateen or Jersey sheets for coordinating white or solid color sheets
- Available in Sateen Exquisit Jacquard 300 thread count - 100% pure, extra long staple cotton, combed, mercerized