Schlossberg Magnolia Gris
Schlossberg's Magnolia Gris. This generous, organic jacquard pattern is reminiscent of the springtime splendor of blossoming magnolia trees. The open blossoms nestle close to each other and unfold fully on the precious fabric. The all-over bed linen design surprises with fantastically sumptuous blossoms extending over the entire background and coalescing into one another. The plain-colored background is elegantly interwoven with shiny jacquard veins and weaves.
For coordinating solid shams, sheets and pillowcases please see Schlossberg Solid Sateen.
Fabric cuttings available, order below.
- Made to order, usually ships in 6-8 weeks. These items are not eligible for return, exchange or cancellation.
- Shams are available with a knife edge with zipper closure or a flanged edge with envelope back.
- Duvet covers have a zipper closure as Schlossberg believes they look better that way, however button closures are available at additional cost
- See Schlossbergs Solid Sateen or Jersey sheets for coordinating white or solid color sheets
- Available in Jacquard Deluxe 500 thread count - 100% pure, extra long staple cotton, combed, mercerized