Made to order, usually ships in 4-6 weeks.
These pillows are filled with the finest goose available, gathered
from wild geese in the Canadian north by Cree Indians under special
license from the Canadian government. Because of the superior clinging
ability of this wild goose down it must be meticulously hand sorted.
While this wild goose down has a loft of over 700 cubic inches and
because of its high density and cling, it insulates like eiderdown. It
is actually rarer than eiderdown. This down carries the Zurguard® certification to be Hypoallergenic.
Read How to Choose a St. Geneve Down Pillow
These pillows are all machine washable (the removable silk cover is dry clean). Covered in a special German
made 100% cotton that is also completely dust mite proof. There are no
chemical finishes; just pure natural cotton that is specially woven to
make it permanently down proof and mite proof even after repeated
washings. It carries the symbol for German Quality Assurance, the Oeko®
certification of purity, and SanProCare® which certifies that it is
considerably more breathable than any other cotton. To achieve a sealed
seam, there is no piping. Wash pillows separately, and only when
soiled. A good quality machine washable (and dryable) pillow protector
(Not included) is strongly recommended. It is much better to repeatedly
launder a pillow protector rather than the pillow. Too many launderings
will eventually reduce the loft of the down.
- Made to order, usually ships in 4-6 weeks
- 300 Thread Count, 100% Cotton Twill Cover Made in Germany. The pillow also has a removable silk zippered cover to coordinate with the James Bay duvet with silk. The silk cover is dry clean only.
- Fabric is down proof and dust mite proof
- Internally Stitched Seams
- 700+ Loft White Goose Down
- Guaranteed Hypoallergenic
- Pillow protector is not included.
- Made in Canada