St Geneve Juliet Bedding
Juliet is a classic renaissance floral pattern jacquard in tones of beige, with a coordinating texture fabric with a subtle broken line pattern.
- Please see St. Geneve Capri in Khaki for a suggested sheeting coordinate.
- Swatches available, order below.
- Duvet covers are backed with St Geneve Capri Khaki standard. Self-backed duvet covers available at additional cost.
- Regular, Standard, Queen & King shams are floral pattern face and back, with a button band finish. The Euro (square) and grand size shams are styled with the texture line pattern on the front and the reverse texture on the back.
- Bedskirts are tailored 3-piece adjustable panels. Ruffled bedskirts available at additional cost. The bed skirt is styled in the texture line fabric standard.
- Made to order in Canada, usually ships in 3-6 weeks.
The threads in these fabrics have been spun entirely from pure 100% Giza Egyptian Cotton. No other cotton types have been spun into these wonderful fabrics. (Please note that some Egyptian Cottons have only a small percentage of Egyptian cotton content). Giza is the finest of all the different types of Egyptian Cottons.
300 thread count/ 500 strand count
Coordinating color fitted sheets and pillowcases, please see Capri Khaki