The best quality goose down comforters usually have Canadian goose down, Hungarian goose down, Polish goose down or Siberian goose down. All of our white goose down comforters come in Queen and King size, and many of the goose down comforters can be made in Twin or Full size as well as custom sized down comforters.
These luxury down comforters come in several choices of fills, from summer lightweight down comforters to ultra poufy winterweight down comforters.
Some information on Goose Down Fill Power or Loft:
1. Higher fill powers mean that the down clusters are larger. Fill power is also known as loft, and is usually given in a number from 500 (dept. store quality) to 900 (the best of the best)
2. The larger the down cluster the higher the quality of the down.
3. The higher the quality the longer the down will retain it's loft and firmness.
4. The larger the down cluster the more mature the bird from which it came.
5. The larger the down cluster the more air it traps.
6. The larger the down cluster the more it will loft and puff up.
7. The larger the down cluster the better the insulating power.
8. The larger the down cluster the lighter the down pillow, down comforter or feather bed will be.